Re: ISP (dialup) for SE Asia?

  • From: Mark Prior
  • Date: Mon Feb 16 20:44:42 1998

     Singapore Telecom is the monopoly telecom supplier in Singapore, and
     the last I heard the only internet connections there were from them or
     their resellers.  And you have to use their filtered web proxy.

Singapore has three ISPs, SingNet (Singapore Telecom), Pacific
Internet and Cyberway. All three share a T3 to the States, with the
first two roughly the same size (I think). I know people at first two
so I'm not going to state a preference :-)

Mark.