(try this list) was Re: POP3 server...

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Sat Feb 14 23:26:02 1998

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Adam Rothschild wrote:

> > > Metainfo's NT port of Sendmail is funky. (www.metainfo.com)
> >
> > Wouldn't that qualify as a big resource-hogging security hole
> > running on top of another big resource-hogging security hole? :)
>
> I was just trying to suggest a product of value, within his constraints.

You folks are on the wrong list. You should send a message saying

subscribe

to [email protected] to susbcribe to a mailinglist intended for ISP
discussions. The NANOG list is not for ISPs. It is for network operators,
i.e. folks who operate networks of interconnected routers.

If the topic of interest has anything to do with servers or dialup access
then it is an ISP topic which will be more welcome on inet-access than on
the NANOG list.

http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]