Re: Inexperienced Seeks Partner

  • From: Tim Flavin
  • Date: Fri Feb 13 17:26:06 1998

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Peter Moss wrote:

> 31337 h4ck3r wrote:
> >

> >  Our content includes 2 irc servers, (one on efnet and the other on
> > undernet)
>
> bwahahahahahahahahaha
>
> i run two undernet servers myself, and in addition i'm the undernet admins
> secretary, and i've never heard of these guys.

I was wondering when I voted for their servers as one of the routing
commitee members for the Undernet as well.  I laughed just as hard Peter
:P

> 5 33.6k modems for two irc servers on large networks ?
>
> thanks for brightening my morning
>
> a bemused
> buff

Tim Flavin              Internet Access for St Louis & Chicago
Internet 1st, Inc       Toll Free Sales & Support 800-875-3173
http://www.i1.net       For more information email [email protected]