Happiness to All (Was: Inexperienced ...)

  • From: dannyman
  • Date: Fri Feb 13 17:25:20 1998

On Fri, Feb 13, 1998 at 05:44:31PM +0000, Alex Bligh wrote:

> Mmmm... the number of people who didn't realize this was a joke is a
> sad explanatory reflection on NANOG content today...

These guys are running the Internet too. This could cause problems.

You kiddies need to lighten up a bit. So since I'm in the festive spirit of
the holiday, I wanna wish to you all;

                      HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Yes, I know someone will complain to themselves that this is off-topic and
irrelevant, but at least unlike most off-topic and irrelevant stuff that this
list is nearly exclusively composed of, it might bring a smile to someone's
lips even if they have an impaired sense of humor.

Chill out and Peace Out, all my hairy lil' Network-Operating Ladies and
Gentlemen!

love,
dannyman

--
  //Dan   -=-     This message brought to you by [email protected]    -=-
\\/yori   -=-    Information - http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/djhoward/   -=-