Re: Please revisit RealAudio Web page

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Tue Feb 10 16:19:44 1998

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Scott Huddle wrote:

> Some might argue that not allowing two-way communications, especially
> with some participants, is a feature ;)

I'd settle for one-way.  I brought in my notebook today planning to use it
to watch nanog...but I'm not getting anywhere.  It's running Red Hat, has
the real player 5.0beta2, and works well enough to watch Southpark.

Earlier today when trying to get either live audio or live video, I'd get
an error that the URL was invalid.  This afternoon, the URL is valid, real
player loads and displays an appropriate title/author/copyright, but then
nothing.  I get occasional packets every 30s or more from
204.70.11.82:7070.

What's the deal?

 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |