Re: Hello, @Home?

  • From: Chris Dorsey
  • Date: Sun Feb 08 23:15:57 1998

Hi Adam,

     If you can forward a complete description of the problem
to "[email protected]", the NOC will investigate as quickly as
possible.  This approach will undoubtably provide better
service.  I've alerted our NOC and they are taking a look
at the problem and are awaiting the particulars.  I noticed
you didn't include a phone number in your .sig so if you
could include that too it would expedite things.

Thanks in advance,
Chris Dorsey
@Home Network
[email protected]