The 'tude [Was MTU of the Internet?]

  • From: Steve Carter
  • Date: Thu Feb 05 20:49:13 1998

Perry,

Without discussion and questioning where would we all be?  Would we all
be running ARPA nets, or even still hunting animals with clubs?  Do you
consider the standards to be the last word and that there is no room for
discussion?  I hope not, and I am sure the standards authors welcome
discussion.

For those of us 'who know very little', discussions like this may help
us raise up our sad selves to actually be able to lick your boots one
day.  :P

If you have nothing constructive to say then say nothing.

-Steve.
Steve Carter                       [email protected]
GTE Internetworking              Phone: (602) 308 2386
http://www.genuity.net              http://www.bbn.com