Re: MAE West

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Mon Feb 02 00:53:57 1998

they're moving the gigaswitches down one floor, away from the horrifying
environmentals to which they subject paying customers.  this outage should
not last more than tonight, and then we can return to the comforting normal
daily less global outages.

our hope is that, in the move, maybe someone else will draw the giagswitch
port from hell which has lost connectivity to one of our routers three or
more times in the last while.  such pleasure should be a shared experience.

randy