[Fwd: FW: Update on Mae West.]

  • From: Rodney Joffe
  • Date: Mon Feb 02 00:43:56 1998

OK. Latest news our NOC got. Looks impressive. Wonder if they mean Steve
Feldman?

> > ----------

begin:          vcard
fn:             Rodney Joffe
n:              Joffe;Rodney
org:            GTE Internetworking
email;internet: [email protected]
title:          Vice-President, Strategic Technologies - NCS
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard