Hotel availability

  • From: Chris Icide
  • Date: Sun Jan 25 14:30:36 1998

According to the hotel (Crown Plaza), they are all sold out, so I looked
around, and found another option for anyone of those of you out there who
thought february was still a few months away.

"Within walking distance" according to the folks at the Courtyard Marriot:

Courtyard by Marriott - Journal Center
5151 Journal Center, Albuquerque NM 87109; 505-823-1919, fax 505-823-1918.
9 mi to airport, D, GL, HA, HC, IP, J, NS, S. Designed by the business
traveler. We offer 150 spacious Southwest-style
sleeping rooms with remote control color TV and in-room coffee and tea
service. Heated indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center. 1 restaurant
and lounge, breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. 4,300 sq ft of
flexible meeting space and 5 board rooms. Complete on-premise catering and
convention services, audio-visual. Our conference facilities provide an
environment that is comfortable as well as productive.

-Chris