Re: [Fwd: FCC to charge by minute for e-mail usage (fwd)

  • From: Marc Hurst
  • Date: Sat Jan 24 12:03:49 1998

The only positive point is that this will either drive the private-line
market, drive the pcs wireless market or cause an absolute fragmentation
of the communications grid... no more data traffic across POTS period.

That day will come some day due to limitations in line speed. Someone
just does not realize they are accelerating the out moding of their job.

M.