Re: Microsoft offering xDSL access

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Sat Jan 24 00:51:44 1998

On Fri, Jan 23, 1998 at 12:06:59PM -0600, HawkeWerks Multimedia wrote:
> Go check the UUNet pages on the xDSL services. They're picking up cabinet
> space at the Telco central office, not buying the actual copper to the home.

If you're suggesting that they don't need to rent copper from LEC's to
provide ADSL conenctions, then I suugest that you don't understand
ADSL.

If _they're_ saying it, I _have_ to attribute it to malice, they're not
allowed to be that stupid on that large a scale.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,