Re: Reporting Little Blue Men

  • From: sully
  • Date: Fri Jan 23 16:53:53 1998

>>How do you prevent packets from your network with a broadcast address,
since
>>what defines a "broadcast" address really depends on the subnet mask?
>
>Filter all the blue wavelengths on your FDDI and OC3 interfaces.

Maybe I don't posses your intellectual prowess.  Please explain what blue
wavelengths are in regard to this.  Thanks...

                       Tim Sullivan
	Senior Technical Support/Network Consultant
		  http://www.usinternet.com
        US Internet Corp - Full Service Internet Provider
 MN Based, running Windows NT, connected directly to the Backbone.
          "Get your Net's Worth" (tm)	(612) 222-4638