Re: New NAP

  • From: Jeremy Porter
  • Date: Fri Jan 23 10:44:53 1998

In message <[email protected]>, Rodney Joffe writes:
>Has anyone heard about a new MFS NAP being planned/built in Texas area?

Don't know about any MFS NAPs.  I would be realize supprised if they
thought that they could compete with my efforts.  We are bringing
up a new Dallas exchange point in Feb.  Apparently MFS is dropping
prices on its MAE services in areas with competing exchanges by about
90% if you are an existing MFS customer.  Which is the kinda of
drop you would expect from monopolistic pricing and poor service
typical of MFS.
See http://www.fc.net/map for more info on non telco locally
operated exchange points.

---
Jeremy Porter, Freeside Communications, Inc.      [email protected]
PO BOX 80315 Austin, Tx 78708  |  1-800-968-8750  |  512-458-9810
http://www.fc.net