Re: Reporting Little Blue Men

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Thu Jan 22 01:53:10 1998

To reiterate my original position from an end-user prospective. I do not want to
purchase services from an ISP that disallows me freedom of choice to solicit
those businesses that I want to deal with. I do not care for sex spams or market
driven Microsoft email or basic solicitations that do not interest me personally
or professionaly. "That protects my right of choice."

I believe that ISP in conjunction with the NSP has the right to limit bandwidth
in my interest as a consumer of services from forced market techniques,
especially the ones that commit criminal activity in the process of spammung.

If such businesses must exist then let it be on an e-commerce network that
is private and does not invade mainstream networks and email systems.

If they can not live with that, then outright refuse service like any private
business
has the right to do.

Henry R. Linneweh

--