RE: Reporting Little Blue Men

  • From: Dave Van Allen
  • Date: Tue Jan 20 20:03:10 1998

Start by making sure your RAS users and direct customers (your network's
edge) can only output packets that contain their valid source address.
If everyone did this, all of the world's problems would go away; Ozone
depletion, world hunger, that silly rain forest thing, Smurfs and DoS
and maybe even Microsoft! :-)

Best regards,

David Van Allen - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation
[email protected] (888)321-FAST(3278) http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - Business and Personal Internet Solutions