Re: Bogus announcement of 205.164.62.0/24 by AGIS - CLEARED

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Sat Dec 27 13:04:28 1997

On Fri, Dec 26, 1997 at 08:20:55PM -0700, Darin Wayrynen wrote:

> > I *DID* open a trouble ticket BEFORE posting.
>
> There are no trouble tickets in our ticket system opened by either
> yourself, any of your employees, or any of your downstream customers
> for the past few days.  In fact, there were very few tickets opened at
> all.
>
> Do you have a ticket number?
>
> > If you are THIS disconnected from what goes on in your own company, perhaps
> > we need a new upstream provider.
>
> Actually, you know that I'm not disconnected from what goes on in this
> organization.  I see every ticket that is opened, worked on, and
> closed, which is why when I read about your situations on the Nanog
> mailing list rather than our internal email system I get concerned that
> something is amiss, and check out the ticket system myself.
>
> Darin
> --
>                                     'shredding packets around the world'
> Darin Wayrynen, Chief Technology Officer, (602) 303-9500, [email protected]

That's ok Darin.

Copies of the email from your NOC people who were working the issue, and
ultimately resolved the issue, will be attached to our cancellation - since
you persist in calling me a liar in public.

If you wish to discuss this put your *President* on the line with me Monday
morning by 10:00 AM.

Karl Denninger ([email protected])| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service