RE: Broadcast pings.

  • From: Jamie Scheinblum
  • Date: Mon Dec 22 16:53:50 1997

Yeah that was my initial thought, but we've been hit now from multiple
nameservers (and constantly machines that are named "ns" or appear in a
'nic record).  I just found it odd that we're only getting hit from
machines matching this pattern.  I guess it was random, but you never
know :-)

Best regards,

Jamie Scheinblum - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation
[email protected] (610)954-5200 http://www.fast.net/
FASTNET - Business and Personal Internet Solutions