NANOG 12 Announcement

  • From: William B. Norton
  • Date: Mon Dec 15 18:30:47 1997

Hi all -

We are all set now for NANOG 12. NANOG 12 will be held Feb 8-10 hosted by
iHighway in Albequerque, New Mexico at the Crowne Plaza Pyramid hotel.
Please see the NANOG web pages (http://www.nanog.org) for registration
pages, meeting details, local host information, etc.  More information will
be put up as it becomes available.

We are constructing the initial agenda as we speak.  Please send e-mail
([email protected],[email protected]) if you have agenda suggestions.

Bill

PS: I'm told there is good skiing near by...Perhaps we can get a small
group together for a couple days of skiing before or after NANOG?  We need
to find a skiing affectionado/volunteer to take the lead to organize this
(hint..hint).  An alternative would be a trip down to Roswell to see the
alien artifacts (http://www.charlotte.infi.net/~knapik/sec-ro.html). I'd
vote skiing, but then, I'm part of the conspiracy ;-)
William B. Norton	<[email protected]>		(313) 764-9430