Re: Eugene Kashpureff's Defense Fund

  • From: Jeff Williams
  • Date: Thu Nov 27 14:00:41 1997

Edward,

Edward S. Marshall wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Jeff Williams wrote:
> > Marc Hurst wrote:
> > >
> > > There is no place for this rabble in Nanog or Iwar!!!!
> > >
> > > Capeche? Do I have to come to your house at 2 am and kill your powerlines?
> >
> >   Is this a threat MR. Hurst.  If so, or and implied threat, I believe
> > that the Justice department would be intrested in this E-Mail.  After
> > sending this reply to you I shall do my civic duty and forward this
> > onto them and the FBI for further review, along with my reply here.
>
> You're kidding, right? *sigh* If this is sarcasm, then I'm seriously humor
> impaired. If you can't recognise that *HE* was being sarcastic, I'd
> suggest you take some lessons in humor as well.

  Yes I am quite serious.  Sarcasm or not, a threat is a threat, and
has no place in reasonable discussions.  I take all threats seriously.
Maybe you should as well.

> CC's trimmed for sanity.

  Same- Same

> --
>   ____ ______ _____
> _/ __ \  ___//     \  Edward S. Marshall <[email protected]>
> \  ___/___ \|  | |  \ http://www.logic.net/~emarshal/
>  \____\_____>__|_|__/ Information Systems Manager, Logical Solutions
>
> [  Are you a spammer looking for a great opportunity to be blacklisted? Then  ]
> [ have your automatic bots email [email protected] and secure a spot on my list! ]

Regards,
--
Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java Development Eng.

Wisdom:   "One who knows others is wise,
           one who knows himself is enlightened."
           Lao Tzu