Subject lines (was Re: Eugene Kashpureff's...)

  • From: David Carmean
  • Date: Wed Nov 26 18:55:12 1997

On Wed, Nov 26, 1997 at 08:38:00AM -0800, Randy Bush wrote:

> > I'm starting to automatically delete
> > NANOG messages and I'm afraid I'm going to miss something
> > important.
>
> You're kidding, right?

Threads on this list have a historical tendency to drift far from
the original subject and Subject:.  I've always wondered why,
given that there is a higher proportion of old-timers here than
mosts lists.

--
David Carmean                                           <[email protected]>
Avtel Communications, Santa Barbara, CA			+1-805-730-7740

		"Karma Police, arrest this man!"
						--Radiohead