RE: Advisory - tunneling of IP at exchange points.

  • From: Dave Van Allen
  • Date: Wed Nov 26 15:08:01 1997

Hi, Craig,  that's all been done, cisco verified the troubles and
anomalies here on-site, all info has been transmitted to them now for
months. The BUGid description is worded incorrectly as I said, so you
can't really glean meaningful info from just the description.  I opened
that ticket and it has been very frustrating indeed. You're right, it's
a valuable tool however it is verifiably broken in certain instances. I
was just cautioning anyone who needed to count on it.

Happy holidays!

Best regards,

David Van Allen - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation
[email protected] (888)321-FAST(3278) http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - Business and Personal Internet Solutions