Re: Eugene Kashpureff's Defense Fund

  • From: Tom Glover
  • Date: Tue Nov 25 12:47:57 1997

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, John Frangie wrote:

> Tom Glover wrote:
> >
> > Oh, Christ. Not again. This never ending argument about BIND doesn't have
> > any place on NANOG. Please take it somewhere else.

> > >  Hmmm... A question we may be
> > >  asking about you, your BIND
> > >  monopoly and the way you've
> > >  been a co-conspirator in all
> > >  these monopoly moves. Seems
> > >  like Paulie doesn't want anyone
> > >  in his sandbox. Can Paulie spell
> > >  "anti-trust"?
> > >

> > >  TeleVirtually Yours,
> > >
> > >  Bob Allisat
> > >
> > >  Director, World TeleVirtual Network             http://www.wtv.net
> > >  PO Box 191 St E Toronto Canada M6H 4E2                 [email protected]
> > >  (416) 534-1999                   http://www.wtv.net/portfolio.html
> > >

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Tom
> >

> It has about as much reason to be on nanog as roasting Eugene does.
> Where is your complaint about this?
>
> John Frangie

The BIND argument has been played out before ad nauseum on NANOG and I see
no point in going through it again. That was my point. I'm quite sure that
the list will roast Eugene to the same nauseous extent and then we can all
complain about that too. But you are correct in that I see no
justification for either being on NANOG.

--
Regards,
Tom