Re: Eugene Kashpureff's Defense Fund

  • From: John Curran
  • Date: Tue Nov 25 00:55:37 1997

At 11:25 PM 11/24/97 -0600, Tim Salo wrote:
>Some well-written papers (briefs) about the dangers posed by those
>who threaten the Internet infrastructure may be useful in this case.

Please don't...  we can be certain that there will be an
abundance of folks bringing that perspective to the court
and more stones are not going to help anyone at this point.

/John

p.s.  Mind you, if someone else now goes after the infrastructure
      (having seen the potential consequences of their action)
      *then* we put pen to paper and ensure their obliteration...