Re: looking to solve a business problem

  • From: Jim Brackman
  • Date: Sat Nov 22 14:17:53 1997

TO: ALL MEMBERS OF NANOG

I made an error in judgement.  I apologies to all who feel that this is not
appropriate forum for NANOG.  After being a member and participating
in-group discussion, I came to realize how talented the members are in the
areas of Network and Telecommunications. I felt that I could get good
advice.

I also give you the wrong email address, it should have been
[email protected]

Again, My apologies

Jim