Re: OPS: SECURITY new packet of death

  • From: Leigh Porter
  • Date: Fri Nov 21 11:19:04 1997

Charley Kline wrote:

> > land.c is this program
>
> I tried it against a 7505 running 11.2(9)P and a 2511 running
> 11.2(7a),
> with no obvious bad effects. The announcement does not indicate which
> IOS versions are vulnerable; I'd love to know.
>
> --
> Charley Kline                                   [email protected]
> UIUC Network Architect n stuff

  I can confirm this, yet customers on 10.0 have had problems.

I would like to know wether Cisco will be letting all those people with
10.0
have free upgrades to 11.0 in view of the potential seriousnes of this
bug.

--

Leigh Porter - Wisper Bandwidth Plc - http://www.wisper.net
GeekCode     - http://saratoga.wisper.net:9999/~leigh/