Re: AGIS Signing up New Spammers

  • From: david
  • Date: Tue Nov 18 08:24:27 1997

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Karl Denninger wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 17, 1997 at 03:23:43PM -0800, Vadim Antonov wrote:
> > Karl Denninger wrote:
> Here's the listing from the last TWO HOURS off the top of those logs:
>
> 228 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica
> 193 newsgroup alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc
> 189 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.oral
> 175 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.cartoons
> 151 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.orientals
> 150 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts
> 148 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.amateur
> 146 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.boys
> 134 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.amateur.female
> 132 newsgroup alt.binaries.erotica
> 129 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.female
> 116 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.panties
> 115 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.blondes
> 112 newsgroup alt.binaries.games
> 108 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.redheads
> 108 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.female.anal
> 108 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.bisexuals
> 107 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.pornstar
> 105 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.pornstars
> 105 newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.black.erotic.females
> 104 newsgroup alt.test.testing
> 103 newsgroup alt.sex.pictures
> 102 newsgroup alt.sex.erotica
>
> Any questions?

193 newsgroup alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc is the only one I see that looks
like it meets the criteria you normally spout.

The rest are simply banned because you don't like the idea of carrying
pictures of possibly naked people.

> This is getting off-topic for NANOG - I've said my last on the issue here.

Really?  Promise?  That would be really nice.  Perhaps we could get back
to operational issues and take this discussion to alt.prudes?

--- David Miller

		It's *amazing* what one can accomplish when
		    one doesn't know what one can't do!