Re: Building a moderated nanog (was Re: hm..)

  • From: James Rishaw
  • Date: Tue Nov 18 08:05:11 1997
  • Rfc_violation: You saw it here first!

Something else that needs to be considered is blowing up the list (making
smaller, distributed lists).  It takes hours sometimes for mail to go through
the distribution.

Sometimes, I'll post, and I'll get four, five, six replies before I see my
post to the list bounce back this way.  It takes hours. :-(  Too long for a
list where sometimes time-critical information is discussed.

</imho>

--
james g.k. rishaw  dal/efnet:gavroche  __    IAGnet/CIC/netILLINOIS Backoffice
DID:216.902.5455 FAX:216.623.3566      \/            800.637.4IAGx5455