spam factory

  • From: alex
  • Date: Tue Nov 18 00:03:23 1997

I need no further convincing that savoynet.com, hosted by agis, spams like
hell, whatever bitching one does to effect the contrary.

having oh so little faith in the 'remove list' option [iemmc anyone?] i am
considering only communicating with those i can telnet/talk/ftp to and
giving up on e-mail altogether ;)

honestly, 90 percent of the mail i receive via my personal accounts is
junk.  "they" (it's enough to make you paranoid) haven't besmirched my
work address yet, [i think of it as having your phone number written on a
'net bathroom stall somewhere, don't you?] and when they do, i'll probably
just change my name with the SSA.  It's so much easier than purifying
one's addresses, n'est pas?