Re: AGIS Signing up New Spammers

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Fri Nov 14 16:37:17 1997

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Phil Lawlor wrote:

> This is completely incorrect.  AGIS' AUP can be found at www.agis.net.  We
> are vigorously enforcing our AUP.  AGIS will not sell connectivity to UCE
> businesses, and have not for some time.  We investigate all complaints
> about AGIS' customers that are sent to [email protected]  Spammers have been
> terminated, and will continue to be as long as I run this company.

I don't know if they still do, but AGIS used to just setup sendmail.cf
filters to block mail from sites or individuals complaining about spam
houses hooked up to AGIS.

 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |