Re: AGIS Signing up New Spammers

  • From: Phil Lawlor
  • Date: Fri Nov 14 15:53:29 1997

At 05:40 AM 11/10/97 -1000, you wrote:
>For all their protesting to the contrary, it appears that AGIS is signing
>up more new spammers and taking no apparent action upon reports sent to
>them (incl. Lawler) about spamming activity.  So much for Lawler's
>rhetoric.
>
>-James D. Wilson
>[email protected]

I am sorry if someone else from AGIS has already responded on this, but I
will take a moment to clear his up.

This is completely incorrect.  AGIS' AUP can be found at www.agis.net.  We
are vigorously enforcing our AUP.  AGIS will not sell connectivity to UCE
businesses, and have not for some time.  We investigate all complaints
about AGIS' customers that are sent to [email protected]  Spammers have been
terminated, and will continue to be as long as I run this company.

Thank you,

Phil Lawlor
President
AGIS