Re: AGIS Signing up New Spammers

  • From: Jamie Rishaw
  • Date: Tue Nov 11 12:35:11 1997
  • Rfc_violation: You saw it here first!

Anyone calls our sales dept. saying they want to "get the word out" about
their site and want a T, our sales people happily give out AGIS' number :p

--
jamie g.k. rishaw  dal/efnet:gavroche  __    IAGnet/CIC/netILLINOIS Backoffice
DID:216.902.5455 FAX:216.623.3566      \/            800.637.4IAGx5455