RE: MCI Accepts Worldcom's Bid? ; charset=us-ascii

  • From: Gary Zimmerman
  • Date: Mon Nov 10 17:15:51 1997

This would mean that Worldcom has a very large percentage of the Internet traffic.  Does everyone think they will let this go through, without breaking out the Internet part of the deal?  What about selling the InternetMCI portion off to someone to keep a balance of carriers of the Internet traffic and not let it be controlled by one company?   I can think of few companies that could buy the InternetMCI portion, but do they want in the game?  I would think a few of them are forward thinking enough to know what that could mean.  So, who will start the biding,  anyone with 4 or 5 billion, laying around?  Several....

Gary Zimmerman