Re: New MAE-EAST

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Wed Nov 05 14:25:30 1997

Adam Hersh wrote:

> With all of the problems with MAE-EAST.....
>
> Any plans from anyone to create a ATM exchange point in the DC area?
>
> -Adam Hersh

   Don't know.... However, OneCall has an (6Gbs) ATM switch in there
(MAE-E), if anyone would like pull physical local, we could exchange
without all the FDDI distortion .  I have support for UBR, VBR-RT,
VBR-NRT, and CBR.

  We have a few OC3 ATM ports, and 1 DS3 ATM port available.
   More, if there is demand...

   This is a LS1010, not one of our *big* switches,
but, it could be..... if enough people wanted it.

     Ports are *free*, (If you peer with us), but, MFS local physical
rules apply.

 BTW: Anyone pulling over, can exchange across the backplane between
*each other*, no extra charge (Until MAE-E gets better ;).

      Email US:    [email protected]