Re: tcsender email bombing

  • From: Dennis Simpson
  • Date: Tue Nov 04 23:24:19 1997

It seems a number of people have been hit with this tcsender bulk
mailer (my assumption at this time).

I have complied this list of relay hosts from today's 5400+ messages
fron this bulk mailer, and attach it below. We have blocked the 149
hosts below (many are nameservers and such, not even mail hosts). If
you are in the list below, and wish to be removed from our filters,
disable mail relaying on the host in question, and send me an email
to let me know you have done this.

Thx,
dennis

Hosts (sorted) relaying tcsender junk mail (probably automatically):

100t.lauderdale.net
140.174.206.23
151.196.77.254
151.196.85.2