Re: Notes from the October 1997 meeting

  • From: Alec H. Peterson
  • Date: Sun Nov 02 16:00:44 1997

On Sun, Nov 02, 1997 at 02:10:01PM -0500, Stan Barber wrote:
> They will start appearing at this URL as soon as I can get them done.
> I am still missing a number of slides from a number of the presenters.
>
> http://www.academ.com/nanog/oct1997

Can you turn my slides into HTML?  I gave my laptop back to the
office, and my machine here at home is running Linux...

The presentation is located at:

ftp://ftp.hilander.com/outgoing/Nanog11.ppt

I'd be happy to host the slides on my web site (that's actually where
some people are expecting them) but I do need them converted.

Thanks much,

Alec

--
|Alec Peterson - [email protected]    | Erols Internet Services, INC.        |