Re: Spam Control Considered Harmful

  • From: Phil Howard
  • Date: Fri Oct 31 09:18:41 1997

Art Houle writes...

> So what do we do about this enterprising businessperson?

Same as any other.  Make his efforts useless.  Block the impact of it on
your own network.  I still believe in blocking spam where it has the
impacts.  Make mail relays un-hijackable.  Make mail servers block the
spam for your customers (unless the customers wants it through in which
case they can configure or ask for that).

--
KA9WGN       | House committee changes freedom bill to privacy invasion !! |