Re: Spammer web harvesting tool countermeasures

  • From: Jon Stevens
  • Date: Thu Oct 30 20:56:55 1997

"Jay R. Ashworth" <[email protected]> said the following at
10/30/97 5:33 PM:

>        This is really neat; I first found it on MacInTouch:
>
>http://www.e-scrub.com/wpoison/

BTW, the WebStar version is at:

<http://www.clearink.com/fun_stuff/plugins/>

I just added a cool feature that makes it possible to easily add the
spammers to the top of the page...or even better...add a "special" unique
email address such as [email protected] Then you can filter
all the email that comes through that address and add that to your spam
databases.  ;-)

fun fun fun...

-jon

Jon (no h) S. Stevens
Web Engineer
[email protected]
Clear Ink and The Internet Weather Report
<http://www.clearink.com/> | <http://www.internetweather.com/>