[no subject]

  • From: rlevally
  • Date: Tue Oct 28 21:42:55 1997

X-PGP Fingerprint: E762 AFB2 1047 FF4F 4B4D  5CBA 5816 31BF 35F3 A4A5
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 20:22:28 -0600
To: [email protected]
From: "L. Reynolds LeVally" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Spam Control Considered Harmful

At 08:22 PM 10/28/97 -0500, Phil Lawlor wrote:

>I agree with the fundamental principle, however, some people are making
>money at UBE without regard to who, or how many people they piss off.  The
>money is being made in selling software to do spamming, or running services
>that spam.  At AGIS, we've seen it all.  Address mungers, relay hijackers,
>bcc bombers, etc.

[...]

>Phil Lawlor
>President
>AGIS
>Voice - 313-730-1130
>Fax   - 313-563-6119

I would suggest that AGIS continues to make money harboring spammers.
Since your NOC ignores these complaints, I assume that you want my
log files directed instead to your personal mailbox.

LR LeVally
Internet Services Manager
Camelot Corp.