Re: Operational issue (Mae-west) or Mae-East

  • From: Kachun Lee
  • Date: Thu Oct 23 18:34:06 1997

In article <[email protected]>, you say...

>Once again, mae-west is experiencing problems between gigaswitch #1
>and gigaswitch #2.  We are seeing consistant, and high, loss between
>peers.
>
>MFS has at least one ticket open on this now.
>

>--
>Dave Rand
>[email protected]
>http://www.bungi.com

Does anyone has more status or insight to the MAE-WEST problem? An ET when that
may be resolved?

Also, the 'upgrade' at MAE-EAST that dropped the Gigaswitch traffic from 1.2G
to 0.5G/s, is that being viewed as a problem? Or, some type of new compression
methods?

Best regards