NetSurvey Cable Modem Survey... Qualify for FREE Service!

  • From: NetSurvey
  • Date: Wed Oct 22 21:33:16 1997

NetSurvey invites you to take our Cable Modem Survey. A single grand
prize winner will be randomly selected to receive one FREE year of cable
modem service from Time Warner Communications. (Area Restrictions Apply!)

To participate in our on-line survey, please follow the link below:

http://www.netsurvey.com/cablemodem.html

NetSurvey respects your online time and Internet privacy. This is
a one-time only invitation. Your address will be deleted from our
files. Thank you!