Sprint NAP

  • From: Jason Vanick
  • Date: Wed Oct 22 10:59:05 1997

Hi There,
     I know that this is a little off-topic, but I was wondering if anybody
could give me any pointers on who to contact to get into the sprint nap...
we're bringing up OC3c to Ameritech NAp and a concentrated-FDDI connection
into MAE-East, and while we're running through the east coast area we though
we'd get into the sprintnap as well...

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-- Jason
Jason Vanick ------------------------------------------ [email protected]
Network Operations Manager                                   V: 312-245-9015
MegsInet, Inc.        225 West Ohio St. Suite #400         Chicago, Il 60610