Re: [NOOP] 24x7 NOC..

  • From: Todd Graham Lewis
  • Date: Sat Oct 11 18:08:33 1997

The way our NOC does it is:

	- alternating between 3 and 4 days per week
	- 12 hours per day
	- two people per shift

This makes for an average of 42 hours per week and a four shifts of
two people, or a staff of eight.  Keeping a ringer in the rotation is
probably not a bad idea either, and of course fnord! a manager is needed,
bringing the total to ten.  This is not my department, so I'm not the
expert I pretend to be.

--
 "I always drive properly.   A bit fast, perhaps, but always with consummate
skill and a natural feel for the road that even cops recognize.   No cop was