(Fwd) Re: Request for your advice

  • From: narlar
  • Date: Thu Oct 09 16:42:40 1997

HI,

I don't know if this is someone's email address or a mail list.  Either way,
please excuse me for taking the liberty to mail this to you.

BUt I have an urgent need to know general pricing information for T1 and T3
pipes from business to ISP and from ISP to the backbone.  I would appreciate if
you'd point me in the right direction.  Thank you.

Ramaiah

--- Forwarded mail from Avi Freedman <[email protected]>