Re: UUNet Routing SNAFU

  • From: David Carmean
  • Date: Wed Oct 08 23:03:36 1997

On Wed, Oct 08, 1997 at 02:05:05PM -0400, Alec H. Peterson wrote:

> I for one am going to implement such filters ASAP, and I hope others
> will do the same...

I installed the ACL Sean posted back in December of '95, updated by
changes he posted in June of '96.  Is that list still reasonable?

--
David Carmean                                           <[email protected]>
Avtel Communications, Santa Barbara, CA			+1-805-730-7740

		"Karma Police, arrest this man!"
						--Radiohead