Re: UUNet Routing SNAFU

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Wed Oct 08 17:09:40 1997

>[...]
>> 62/8, 63/8 and 64/8 are being assigned now.
>>
>> So you just relax the filters according to what's being assigned.
>
>So is there any good way of hearing about these new assignments as
>they are made so we could adjust our filters before people complain?

I wonder whether IANA could post an announcement to this list whenever a
block from the former class A space is given out for carving up.

Michael Dillon                    voice: +1-650-482-2840
Senior Systems Architect            fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."