Re: 73K prefixes?

  • From: David Carmean
  • Date: Wed Oct 08 10:36:27 1997

On Tue, Oct 07, 1997 at 11:32:52PM -0500, John A. Tamplin wrote:

> Well, at least we know our routers can handle an additional 30k prefixes out
> of this :).

How much DRAM do you have installed?  Three views on a 7206 with 64MB,
and BGP started crashing due to mallocfails at about 0045 UTC.

Guess it's time to look up smd's filters in the archives.

--
David Carmean                                           <[email protected]>
Avtel Communications, Santa Barbara, CA			+1-805-730-7740

		"Are you now, or have you ever been?"
						--George Lucas, THX-1138