[Fwd: Fwd: Ellison Quick On Feet As NC Demo Crashes And Burns 09/24/97]

  • From: John Leong
  • Date: Thu Sep 25 20:26:19 1997

This is off topic but the attached is so hilarious (probably not to the
poor soul responsible for setting up the demo!) .....

Regards,
John Leong

------
--- Begin Message ---
It gets even better in the long version... I like the understated:
"Newsbytes notes historians may not view the episode as the NC's most
shining moment."

--- Erikas