Responsible Network Management Guidelines

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Wed Sep 24 20:44:54 1997

I've been reminded I was going to update my draft of Responsible
Network Management Guidelines.  The latest version is available
at http://dranet.dra.com/draft-donelan-rnmg-latest.txt.

In addition to any substantive comments, now is the time to correct
the grammer and spelling nits.  I plan on throwing this into the
Informational RFC process before the next IETF meeting.