Re: Extending a MAE connection ...

  • From: Robert E. Seastrom
  • Date: Wed Sep 24 10:39:13 1997

   Erik Sherk <[email protected]>, among others, has noted:

   I have not worked with the hssi interface on the 4700, but I would be
   supprized if you didn't run into a packet forwarding limit well before
   hitting 45 Mbps.

That's why I suggested in private email to him that he find a couple
of old AGS+es and let the cctl2 handle the packet forwarding.
Hardware necromancy can be fun and profitable!

                                        ---Rob